Mann-Filter FC 301 Car Air Purifier
Car air purifier that effectively removes PM2.5, formaldehyde, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), microorganisms, cigarette smoke and odors. 4 meter long power cable, strap with buckle for installation, hook and loop fasteners for installation
Performance That Cares.
- 4x Faster In Air Purification Superior Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) vs. average car purifier
- >99% PM2.5 Removal In 10 Minutes* HEVA filter technology delivers high PM2.5 filtration performance
- >99% Formaldehyde Eliminated Within An Hour* HEVA filter technology removes formaldehyde effectively
- Protection against Multiple Pollutants Safeguard against PM2.5, formaldehyde, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs), microorganisms, cigarette smoke and odors
- Integrated Air Quality Sensor 3 detection levels of monitoring in-car air quality
- Silent Mode 40dB in low speed for quiet comfort
ABOUT MANN+HUMMEL GROUP
The MANN+HUMMEL Group is a leading global expert for filtration solutions and development partner and original equipment supplier to the international automotive and mechanical engineering industries. Employing 16,000 people at more than 60 locations worldwide, the company achieved a turnover of about 2.8 billion euros in 2014. The group’s product portfolio includes air filter systems, intake manifold systems, liquid filter systems, cabin filters, and technical plastic parts, as well as filter elements for vehicle servicing and repair. For general engineering, process engineering, and industrial manufacturing sectors the company’s product range includes industrial filters, a series of products to reduce carbon emission levels in diesel engines, membrane filters for water filtration, and filter systems. The recent addition to the product range is “FreciousCare” Car Air Purifier.
ABOUT MANN+HUMMEL INDIA
The MANN AND HUMMEL FILTER PRIVATE LIMITED (MHIN) is a 100% subsidiary of MANN+HUMMEL GmbH, Germany, and was established in 2005. This subsidiary has its corporate office and R&D center in Bangalore. MHIN has production facilities at Tumkur (South India) and Bawal (North India) and Liaison offices at New Delhi and Pune.