Showing 1–20 of 58 results
Shop for Superior Quality Car Horns at Carorbis
A car horn is a mandatory equipment required by law. Having the horns for car on your fingertips helps you vroom through dense traffic easily and quickly. The advantage is especially evident when you have to reach your workplace in time but bottleneck traffic won’t let you move an inch unless you communicate with your fellow drivers through your bike horn.
It’s clear how imperative it is to have a good quality, best car horn in india installed on your vehicle. Carorbis is your one-stop destination for every kind of car accessory like car horns. Carorbis is a fast-growing automotive market that serves as a common platform for automobile part sellers and buyers to make the best deals for super quality car products.
End Your “car Horns Near Me” Quest
Now you don’t have to rummage through different local stores to compare different car horn prices to find the best car horn. At Carorbis, you can conveniently shop for superior car horn models from the comfort of your home. The user-friendly interface at Carorbis guides you towards selecting just the right horn for your vehicle. All you have to do is to feed in your car model and manufacturing year and the interface will provide you all the possible buying options.
Best-selling Global Car Horn Brands at Carorbis
Carorbis is an online automobile market that acts as a shared platform where buyers meet sellers. Carorbis sources its products from internationally leading brands that are 100% certified and verified. Being able to purchase from top global brands not only guarantees the superior built quality of the products but also helps you keep a tab over trends of the international automobile market. Here are the most popular car horns brands at Carorbis:
- Bosch - The Bosch Group is an internationally renowned brand that produces accessories and parts for cars and other automobiles, including loud horns for cars. Tap on this link to explore the enormous range of products manufactured by Bosch.
- Roots - Being the first largest automobile horn manufacturer around the globe, Roots Industries India Limited specializes in durable horns with a superior quality diaphragm that are ideal for 2, 3 or 4 wheeler vehicles. Roots is your one-stop when you are looking for the best horns for cars. Click here to find more products from Roots
- UNO Minda - UNO Minda is also a very renowned car horns brand around the world. UNO MINDA’s produces innovative products that are engineered and designed for maximum efficiency and comfort. Explore more products from UNO Minda through this link.
- Stebel - Stebel specialises in automotive horns that offer high-quality and reliable performance through constant innovation in new technology. Stebel horns are suitable for a wide variety of vehicles and provide a loud and clear tone even in noisy road conditions. You can find the whole collection of Stebel automotive products here..
- Super - Super brand of automotive accessories are designed and manufactured to OEM standards to provide reliable performance and universal compatibility with all vehicles. Super horns are of high quality and affordable, making them an excellent choice for demanding Indian road conditions. Discover the whole range of Super accessories through this link..
- Mytvs - MyTVS is India’s No.1 automotive accessories brand with a wide collection of innovative, premium and high-quality car and bike products. myTVS automotive horns are designed with safety in mind and provide long-lasting performance in all driving conditions. Explore the full range of myTVS car and bike accessories here..
- Geomax - Geomex offers top-notch car and bike accessories that are built to last. Geomex horns are known for their durability and superior build quality making them the best choice for your vehicle. Click here to explore the entire range of automotive accessories from Geomex..
The History of Car Horns
The horns of cars was invented by American inventor Miller Reese Hutchison in 1908, who later also became the chief engineer of Thomas Edison.
In the early days, car horns were not fitted inside a vehicle. Instead, they were used by the pedestrians to alert about oncoming vehicles. Later, when driving increased in popularity, the horn was soon moved inside the cars.
Initial horns were essentially a trumpet made of a metal tube and a rubber air bladder. Squeezing the bladder would pump air inside the metal rod which would create a blast sound and thus warn the nearby drivers or pedestrians.
How Does a Car Horn Work?
A horn of the car is made up of a metal diaphragm, an electromagnetic coil, and a coil. The principle behind the working of a horn for car is based on a vibrating diaphragm. Here is how it works:
- When the switch is turned on, the circuit is completed.
- Current starts passing through the coil and it gets energized. The magnetic force generated in the coil attracts the metal disc diaphragm towards it.
- The diaphragm flexes concentrically and consequently breaks the circuit.
- Current stops flowing through the coil and it denergises.
- The diaphragm goes back to its original position, thus re-establishing the electrical connection.
- The cycle repeats for as long as the switch is turned on.
The flexing and unflexing of the metal diaphragm happens very fast, causing the vibration and thus, the loud sound.
When Should You Use Your Car Horns?
While a car horn can make it much easier for you to drive through Indian bottleneck traffic jams, unnecessary honking can be very annoying for your fellow riders. You should be mindful and aware of the times when you should and should not use a horn of cars. Remember that your horn of car should only be used when it is necessary. If it is possible for you to pass through a road without pressing your horn, you should choose to avoid pressing it.
Here are the situations when you should be using a horn for car:
When there’s a possibility of a car crashFor instance, if a driver is merging into your lane, you must honk your horn to alert him of your presence.
When a driver in front of you isn’t moving at a green lightIf the car ahead of you at an intersection isn’t moving on the green signal, you can send a small “beep” after waiting for a few seconds.
When a pedestrian is carelessly crossing a roadYou don’t want to rush to the garage for simple things like horn installation. Look for a horn that is easy and quick to install, something that you can do yourself, without the help of a bike mechanic.
It should be waterproofIf a pedestrian is about to walk in front of your or someone else’s vehicle, you must honk to avoid a collision.
Why Choose Carorbis?
Find the best car horn in India on India’s youngest automobile market - Carorbis. With a quickly growing customer base, there is not just one but multiple reasons to be a part of the ever-expanding Carorbis family.
Free Shipping:Carorbis provides free shipping and delivery all over India on orders above INR 500..
Express Delivery:Now you don’t have to wait for long days for your online orders. Carorbis provides a 24-hour dispatch service and delivery within 3-5 working days.
Hassle-Free Returns:If you happen to receive a damaged or unfit product, you can always choose to apply for its free return within 10 days.
100% Genuine Products:Carorbis sources all its products from certified and verified global brands, ensuring their premium quality.
Reliable Customer Support:Carorbis is backed by a passionate customer support team that is always willing to patiently help you with all your queries.
Secure Payments:With multiple payment options like Paytm, PayPal, GPay, et cetera, you can make easy and secure payments. Your credit card and account information is encrypted by secure server software for increased protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1. What is the car horn price in India?
Ans. The price range for car horn can start from as low as INR 150 and can go as high as 1 Lac INR. The auto horn price varies according to the quality, manufacturing brand, and your car’s model.
Q 2. Do we need a relay for car horns?
Ans. A horn relay is a heavy duty switch fitted in the fuse box, below the hood. It is used to protect the car horn switch as it controls the power running inside the circuit and to make the horn for vehicle louder.
Q 3. What to do if my car horn is not working?
Ans. If your car horn stops working, you can try replacing the car horn switch or cleaning the wire connector. Sometimes, it can also be an issue with the fuse. If you notice a broken fuse wire, replacing the fuse can make your car horn start working again.
Q 4: When should you use horns for a car?
Ans. Apart from helping you pass through dense traffic, the purpose of a horn in a car is to alert others of your presence or to bring their attention to some hazard.
Q 5: How long does a car horn last?
Ans. Most car horns draw 5 amp each time they blow. Therefore, their life depends on the capacity of the battery. On average, a car horn will last for 2-3 days if you hold it continuously.