Rowe Hightec Multi Synt DPF SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil – 5LBy Rowe Motor Oil
₹8,750.00 (25% Off)Inclusive of all taxes
Free shipping on orders over ₹500
- 10 Days Return Available
- Pay on Delivery Available
- Secure Payments
About this item
High-performance engine oil developed specifically by BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel and VW for the requirements of the European market for models with exhaust after-treatment and turbocharging.
Rowe Hightec Multi Synt DPF HC-Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil -5L
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 has been developed specifically for passenger car Otto and diesel engines with exhaust after-treatment (Diesel Particulate Filters = DPF), turbocharging and extended maintenance intervals (WIV/Long Life Service). It is based on a special composition made of HC synthetic oils and fully synthetic poly-alpha-olefins (PAO) in conjunction with the most advanced additive technology with low ash content.
- MB-Freigabe 229.51/229.31
- VW 504 00/507 00
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- ACEA C3
- API SN
- Porsche C30
Additionally, this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- API CF
- BMW Longlife-04
- First-class economy grade for multi-functional use in diesel and Otto engines from different manufacturers
- The low sulphated ash, low phosphorus and Sulphur content protects diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- It guarantees the longest service intervals of up to50,000 km (dependent on the model/pay attention to the maintenance computer)
- Fuel economy due to low-viscosity characteristics
- Highest oxidation stability due to a special base oil composition made of HC synthetic and fully syntheticPAO base oils
- Safer year-round operation due to outstanding viscosity-temperature behaviour and high shear stability
- Stable lubricating film, even with hot oil and under excessive loads, and the best wear protection
- Reliable protection against corrosion and black sludge
- Low oil consumption due to a very low evaporation loss
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPFSAE 5W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.
HIGHTEC MULTI SYNT DPF SAE 5W-30 can be used in vehicles with petrol and diesel engines in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. In BMW vehicles, it is backward compatible with former specifications such as BMW LongLife-01/98. It can be used within the VW Group as an economy grade product in nearly all petrol and diesel models with or without Long Life Service.
ROWE MINERALÖLWERK GMBH
|Country Of Origin||