Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS HC-Synthetic SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil – 1LBy Rowe Motor Oil
₹1,650.00 (20% Off)Inclusive of all taxes
Free shipping on orders over ₹500
- 10 Days Return Available
- Pay on Delivery Available
- Secure Payments
About this item
High-performance engine oil developed specifically by BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Opel and VW for the requirements of the European market for models with exhaust after-treatment and turbocharging.
HC-Synthetic Rowe Hightec Synt RS DLS SAE 5W-30 Engine Oil
HIGHTEC SYNT RS DLS SAE 5W-30 is a specially developed engine oil based on selected HC synthetic base oils for modern passenger car Otto and diesel engines with exhaust after-treatment (diesel particulate filters) and turbocharging.
- BMW Longlife-04
- GM dexos2™ (Primary License No.: RB2D0113096)
- MB-Freigabe 229.31/229.51/229.52
- VW 505 00/505 01
The quality of this product is equivalent to EU regulations
- ACEA C2/C3
- API SN
- Opel OV0401547
Additionally, this product is recommended when the following filling instructions are required
- API CF
- VW 502 00
- First-class economy grade for multi-functional use in diesel and Otto engines from different manufacturers
- The low sulphated ash, low phosphorus and Sulphur content protects diesel particulate filters and catalytic converters
- Hinders the formation of deposits in the engine. As aresult, it guarantees first-rate operational safety performance and low maintenance costs.
- Low oil consumption due to a very low evaporation loss
- Good cold-starting properties and rapid engine lubrication
- Miscible and compatible with conventional and synthetic engine oils. However, in order to exploit the full product benefits of HIGHTEC SYNT RS DLS SAE5W-30, a complete oil change is recommended.
HIGHTEC SYNT RS DLS SAE 5W-30 has been developed specifically to meet the needs of modern petrol and diesel vehicles. It meets the requirements of many vehicle manufacturers and the ACEA C3 concerning a so-called low ash product. It is used in vehicles equipped with Otto and diesel engines, with or without exhaust after-treatment systems (DPF = Diesel Particulate Filter), according to the manufacturer’s specification. It is therefore equally suitable for vehicles with or without turbocharging. In BMW vehicles, it is backward compatible with former specifications such as BMW LongLife-01/98. It covers the former specification GM-LL-A-025 or GM-LL-B-025 in Opel/GM vehicles.
ROWE MINERALÖLWERK GMBH
|Country Of Origin||