WHAT CAN I RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
You can return most of the products that you buy on Carorbis provided they are eligible for return. Some of the items marked as not returnable are not eligible for return or exchange whatsoever. However, the majority of purchases made from sellers listed on Carorbis may be returned within the stipulated returnable period, provided the products purchased from Carorbis are eligible for return or exchange.
The customers are requested to refer to the individual product pages beforehand to check if the product purchased is eligible for return and exchange or not.
However, the final decision to return or exchange the purchased product lies solely at the discretion of the respective seller.
UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS THE RETURN OR EXCHANGE CAN BE MADE?
Eligible products can be exchanged in the following cases:
- It is established that the product was not damaged while in your care;
- the product is identical to what you received; and
- The product is returned in its original condition along with the brand’s/manufacturer’s box, MRP tag, warranty card, user manual, accessories, and other items/ documents included in the order.
HOW CAN I GET A REFUND FOR MY PRODUCT?
- If the customer wishes to return any product that is mentioned as eligible for a return, the entire amount will be refunded to the customer within 7 working days from the day the seller receives the product.
- The charges of shipping and delivery charges (if any) applied at the time of placing the order by the customer are not refundable.
- The pickup of the product for return/exchange does not indicate any guarantee until and unless the returned or exchanged product is inspected and approved by the seller.
- Please note that the refund will be initiated and processed only after the product received from the customer has been reviewed by the seller.
- Once the seller inspects and approves the product and its condition, the refund process will be initiated to the customer’s account.
ARE THERE ANY RETURN GUIDELINES FOR THE CUSTOMERS?
- The customer must ensure that the pickup address must be the same as the original delivery address.
- The customer should check the product page to ensure that the product is eligible for return. Refer to the respective product page before initiating the refund or exchange.
- If a customer requests any exchange or refund for the eligible product, the return shall be initiated within a 10-day return policy.
- In case the customer requests for the exchange of a product, a new product will be shipped to the customer’s address after the seller has received the older one.
- When the customer opts for the exchange of any product, then the cost of logistics/ delivery of return and replacement orders would be borne by the sellers.
- Carorbis will be the platform to facilitate the entire process of return or exchange between the customers and the sellers.
HOW CAN YOU CHECK THE STATUS OF THE RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
- When the customer chooses to return or exchange the product, then a notification is sent to their registered email address and phone number via email and text messages respectively.
- Apart from this, the customer can also check the current time status of the returned or exchanged product after logging in on the Carorbis website and going to the ‘My Orders’ section.
WHEN WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Please refer to the following table consisting of the different timelines as per the different payment methods:
3-5 Business Days
Net Banking (Credited to Bank Account)
UPI Linked Bank Account
2-4 Business Days
Pay on Delivery Orders
NEFT to Bank Account
3-5 Business Days
WHAT SHOULD BE THE CONDITION OF THE PRODUCT FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE?
- The customer must ensure that the product eligible for return or exchange should be an unused condition with the original packaging intact.
- Products with distorted packaging, missing tags, bills, and other relevant documents will be rejected from return/exchange.
HOW CAN I INITIATE THE RETURN / EXCHANGE?
- The customer can send an email at email@example.com mentioning the Order ID and the email used for placing the order along with the request for return or exchange.
- Alternatively, the users can sign up directly by logging in to the website of Carorbis and then proceed to My Account. The customer needs to proceed to the ‘My Orders’ section and select Product return/exchange request.
- Thereafter, the customer needs to fill in the required fields to proceed with the return/ exchange request.