At carorbis.com, we value transparency. We expect all sellers to conduct themselves professionally, represent themselves, their listings and business accurately and transparently.
Use of the Platform and the features therein is governed by the following terms and conditions including applicable policies available on the Platform, notifications and communications sent to seller, which is incorporated herein by way of reference. To transact on the Platform, seller shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the Platform for such a transaction. By mere use of the Platform, seller shall be contracting with Carorbis Automotive Private Limited, and these terms and conditions including the policies constitute your binding obligations to Carorbis Automotive Private Limited.
To begin the enrolment process, seller must complete the registration process. As part of the application, you must provide us with your (or your business's) legal name, GST No., address, phone number, e-mail address and applicable tax registration details. We may at any time cease providing any or all the Services at our sole discretion and without notice.
The use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a seller on the Platform, transact or use the Platform. CARORBIS reserves the right to terminate your registration and/or refuse you access to the Platform if it is brought to CARORBIS’s notice or discovered that you are under the age of 18 years. If you register as a business entity, you represent that you are duly authorised by the business entity to accept the TOU and you have the authority to bind the business entity to the TOU.
YOUR ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
During use of the Platform, you agree to furnish your details and information as requested by us from time to time. You shall remain responsible for maintaining confidentiality of this information, as well as your display name, login and password details. You agree that if you provide any information which is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such
information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, or not in accordance with the TOU, we shall have the right to suspend or terminate your account on the Platform or indefinitely block you from accessing the Platform.
When you use the Platform or send emails, other data, information, or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically or as and when required. We may communicate with you by email, telephonically or any other mode of communication, electronic or
PAYMENT TERMS/PRODUCT PRICING AND COMMISSION SETTLEMENT
- Seller shall quote the best, lowest and competitive Selling Price (inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges) for each Product on the Platform.
- Seller’s continued use of Seller Panel (including updated information in Seller Panel, listing of Products, inventory etc.) and carorbis.com (including selling price and MRP and product specifications) selling price shall be deemed as acceptance of such modifications/amendments/ revisions.
- It shall be the Seller’s responsibility to review the emails/notifications/by carorbis.com from time to time.
- Seller may provide a discount / offer on the Products. That seller may revise the selling price of the product by way of telephonic or e-mail or and/or any other mode of communication. The Selling Price of the Products offered for sale by the Seller on the Platform shall be in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations (i.e. either equal to, or less than, the maximum retail price of that Product). The maximum retail price, along with other statutory declarations, shall be mentioned on each product and/or on its packaging in accordance with applicable laws.
- Every week payment shall be made to the sellers after deducting market place commission, other dues and applicable taxes for the delivered orders and no payment shall be pending for product delivered beyond 14 days of delivery.
- Payout reports shall be made available to the vendors every week for
the payment made during the week and any queries thereof shall be
raised within 72 hours of getting the reports.
- Seller shall provide No dues certificate on quarterly basis. Seller acceptance of payout made by CARORBIS and continuity of further business shall be deemed as acceptance of market place commission deducted on all transactions made during the period.
- CARORBIS shall have the right to amend the market place fees percentage applicable to any Product, with notice of the same to Seller by way of an email or telephonic conversation and/or a notification on the Seller Panel detailing such modifications/ amendments/ revisions to the carorbis.com market place fees.
- The Selling Price in respect of a Product purchased by a buyer shall be received in full by CARORBIS either through the online system, i.e., the payment gateway offered by carorbis.com on the Platform, or by way of cash on delivery.
- Seller will be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes including sales tax and VAT. Seller agrees and acknowledges that Seller will pay CARORBIS Marketplace fee.
- For any market place Fees deducted, CARORBIS shall release the TDS amount to the Seller within 30 days after receiving accurate TDS certificate. TDS deposit is explicit responsibility of Seller to government on time as per Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Seller agrees that CARORBIS shall, always have the right and option to deduct/adjust any payments due to, or from, Seller in one transaction, against any payments due to, or from, Seller in other or previous transactions.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OF PRODUCT, LOGISTICS AND CONSUMER
- Seller agrees that CARORBIS's role is limited to managing the Platform for the display of the Products and other incidental services to facilitate the shopping transactions between Seller and the Buyers. Accordingly, CARORBIS is merely an intermediary and is only a platform/facilitator where the Seller may offer its Products for sale. At no time shall CARORBIS have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract nor shall CARORBIS hold any rights, title or interest in the Products. CARORBIS shall not be responsible for any unsatisfactory or delayed performance or any actions or inactions of the Seller including delays as a result of the Products being out of stock.
- Seller shall ensure that the ownership in the Products purchased will be transferred to the Buyer after successful delivery of the same at the destination provided by the Buyer, until which the ownership in the Products shall vest with the Seller alone. Seller agrees and acknowledges that as a marketplace, CARORBIS will extend its value added services enabling partners for handling of logistics thereby facilitating the smooth functioning of the transaction between Seller and the Buyer and the Seller undertakes to furnish the accurate weights of the Products (i.e., actual weight of the Product and accessories if any, along with its Packing) to be shipped by the Courier Partner. In the event of any discrepancy in the weight of the Product provided by the Seller and the weight of the Product provided by the Courier Partner at the time of shipment of pick-up of shipment, the weight provided by the Courier Partner shall be considered to be final and deviations if any in the logistic charges on accounts of such deviations shall be charged to and recovered from the Seller on actual basis. Any damage in transit on account of inadequate/unsuitable packaging will be to the account of the Seller.
- Seller hereby agrees to accept all sales return (cash on delivery or non-cash on delivery), which are refused/not accepted by the Buyer at the time of delivery.
- Seller will offer standard manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty actually associated with the Products. However, the Seller agrees that repair, replacement or 100% (one hundred percent) refund of money will be given to the Buyer against any manufacturing defect or damage reported by the Buyer. Seller shall be solely responsible to issue a suitable, duly stamped, manufacturer’s warranty card to the Buyer with the Product at the time of dispatch of the Product, if applicable. The Parties also agree and acknowledge that the primary and sole responsibility for redressal of the Buyer’s complaints will rest solely with Seller at all times.
- Seller undertakes to accept all the return shipments irrespective of condition of the shipment and any dispute with respect to the condition of the shipment shall be settled only after acceptance of the shipment by Seller. If the shipment is not accepted by Seller, no dispute related to returns shall be entertained by CARORBIS.
- Seller undertakes to put return shipment queries with business team by email within 72 hours of receiving of shipments failing which such queries of Seller shall not be considered by CARORBIS.
- In case of receipt of damaged product, Seller undertakes to send 360 deg photos within 72 hours of receiving such product, no claims shall be entertained against queries made after 72 hour.
CUSTOMER DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Provided herein is the list of the disputes that may arise during the order fulfillment process for which Seller will be accountable.
- Seller should settle all disputes related to operations with customer directly. Only payment will be done through CARORBIS for utilizing CARORBIS services.
- Seller should not get involved in any collusion activity with the customer. If Seller is caught indulging in such malpractices, CARORBIS may take legal action and levy penalties as deemed suitable by CARORBIS.
You and CARORBIS both agree that any and all disputes or claims that have
arisen, or may arise between you and CARORBIS that relate in any way to or
arise out of current/previous versions of the user agreement, your use of or
access to our services, the actions of CARORBIS or its members shall be
resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in
|1.||Damaged/defective/wrong SKU shipped||Borne by Seller|
|2.||Refund/replace in case of wrong size/other issues||Borne by Seller|
|3.||14 day return policy from day of delivery initiated return||Borne by Seller|
|4.||Wrong specification (not in line with info mentioned on website)||Borne by Seller|
By selling with carorbis, you agree that you will:
PROVIDE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We expect our sellers to provide a high level of customer service. By selling
on carorbis.com, you agree to:
1. Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by city/state.
2. Respond to messages in a timely manner.
3. Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, our Dispute Resolution team can help through our case system.
4. If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
5. As a seller, you are expected to provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards.
REPRESENTING YOURSELF, YOUR SHOP, AND YOUR LISTINGS HONESTLY
By selling on carorbis.com, you agree that you will:
1. Provide honest, accurate information in the product information section.
2. Accurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
3. Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights.
4. Not engage in fee avoidance.
5. Not take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, carts or sales) for the purpose of manipulating search or circumventing carorbis’s policies.
6. Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
BUILDING A POSITIVE REPUTATION THROUGH OUR REVIEW SYSTEM
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on carorbis.com. Buyers can leave a review, including a one to five star rating and a photograph of their purchase, within 60 days after their item’s estimated delivery date. If an estimated delivery date is not available, the review window opens after the order’s processing time and delivery time have elapsed. Buyers can edit their review, including the photograph, any number of times during that 60 day period.
On the rare occasion you receive an unfavourable review, you can reach
out to the buyer or, if the review is less than 3 stars, leave a response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
1. Contain private information;
2. Contain obscene, racist, or harassing language or imagery;
3. Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
4. Contain advertising or spam;
5. Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery carrier,
CARORBIS or a third party;
6. Contain threats or extortion;
7. Include shilling* or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
8. Undermine the integrity of the Reviews system.
*Shilling: Eg. A seller has a friend or family member purchase and leave a
biased, inauthentic, or untruthful review.
RESPONDING TO REQUESTS FOR CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer via carorbis.com messages and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises.
We ask buyers to contact sellers directly and attempt to resolve any outstanding issues before opening a case on carorbis.com. For this reason, it is important that you fill out your shop policies and regularly respond to Messages from your buyers. Buyers may file a case for a non-delivery or a not-as-described item. You must respond to any open cases within three days or the time frame noted by carorbis.com in the case. carorbis.com may request your assistance in resolving a case opened against your shop. CARORBIS reserves the right to escalate a case early for circumstances such as seller inactivity, harassment, refusal of service, case manipulation, and undermining the integrity of the case system.
By using CARORBIS’s case system, you understand that CARORBIS may use
your personal information for the purpose of resolving disputes with other
members. Cases can be filed in the following circumstances:
A non-delivery occurs when a buyer places an order but does not receive the item. The following are examples of non-delivery cases:
1. There is no proof that the item was dispatched to the buyer.
2. An item was not sent to the address provided on carorbis.com.
NOT AS DESCRIBED
An item is not as described if the buyer can demonstrate that it is significantly different from your listing description or your photos. The following are examples of not as described cases:
1. The item received is a different colour, model, version, or size.
2. The item has a different design or material.
3. The seller failed to disclose that an item is damaged or is missing parts.
4. The buyer received the incorrect quantity of items (e.g., the buyer purchased three items but only received two).
5. The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
6. The condition of the item is misrepresented (e.g., the item is described as
new but is used).
Not as Described cases can also be filed for late delivery. In order to qualify as late delivery, the buyer must provide proof that all of these conditions have been met:
1. The item(s) were ordered for a specific date or event.
2. The item(s) are rendered useless after that date.
3. The seller did not ship the item(s) according to their processing time or the date agreed upon in Messages.
If CARORBIS determines that an item is not as described, you will be required to refund the order, including original postage and return postage.
Some disputes don’t qualify for CARORBIS’s case system. These include:
1. Items that are damaged by the delivery carrier (if properly packaged by
2. Items that have been altered, used, washed, or discarded after receipt.
3. Items that are received after the agreed-upon delivery date due to delivery
4. Items that are returned without a return agreement.
5. Items that are accurately described but don’t meet a buyer's expectations.
6. Cost of delivery disputes.
7. Items that are purchased in person.
8. Items prohibited from sale on carorbis.com, including services and intangible
9. Transactions where payment is not made via the carorbis.com checkout system. When a dispute is ineligible for our case system, we encourage both parties to work together to come to an amicable solution.
WHAT CAN BE SOLD HERE
Only products that can be used as an accessory (auxiliary or direct) in any capacity with an automobile (4/2 wheeled) may be sold.
CARORBIS holds the right to remove any product listing at our sole discretion that we deem not suitable to be listed on the platform.
WHAT CAN'T BE SOLD HERE
1. Counterfeit products, damaged items, rejected items can’t be sold on the platform.
2. Dangerous item: Hazardous Materials, Weapons etc.
3. Hate Items: Items that promote, support, or glorify hatred.
4. Illegal items, Items that promoting illegal activity, and highly regulated items.
5. Internationally regulated items.