Cash on Delivery
Pay on Delivery
Showing all 5 results
Protecting your sunglasses against scratches, dust and dirt.
On order above ₹750
10 days Return Policy
Pay on Delivery
A sunglasses case is used to protect your eyewear from dust, dirt and scratches. It also gives your sunglasses a bit of style when they are stashed away because leather sunglasses cases make sure that your taste isn't lost on the ordinary.
Sunglasses cases made from heavy-duty harness leather ensure your glasses are safe and sound while being raw, rugged and authentic.
Sunglasses cases usually are made from hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched leather that is made to perfection. 100% leather means 0% compromise as no cheap liners made from plastic, rubber or cloth are used. The sunglasses cases are highly functional and the heavy-duty harness leather ensures a lasting product that never lets you down.
Sunglasses from the Trip Machine Company are hand crafted from the finest materials that are meticulously put together. The case features hand cut, hand dyed and hand stitched heavy harness leather. Your eyewear is safely protected when you are out and about or just lounging at home.
Shop for the latest sunglasses cases from carorbis.com.
Sunglasses cases exist in many forms, shapes, sizes and colours, but their main job is to keep your sunglasses safe from bumps, dust, dirt and water during times when you are not wearing them.
This has probably happened to you. You left your sunglasses somewhere and they fell on the floor, someone sat on them or they just got lost.
Buy sunglasses cases online from carorbis.com
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying a pair of sunglasses case:
Usually, your sunglasses come with a case that fits them perfectly well. This is a good option because, with the original case the sunglasses will be held firmly in place in their case. If you have to get a new case for the sunglasses, make sure –
The case is not too big: the sunglasses inside cannot move a lot, so they are protected from breaking or bending
The case is not too small: the sunglasses will not fir properly in a case that is too small. You might find it hard to close the case, and the frame may bend due to continuous pressure.
· Do not keep anything in the case other than a microfiber cloth
· When buying a case, take your sunglasses along with you. It is rare to find the right sunglasses case without trying to fit them in the case
· If you are forgetful or lose your case often, buy a bright coloured case so that you can see it well and can be easily found
Depending on your lifestyle, the sunglasses case will come in various materials
Sunglasses are used by virtually everyone today. And with sunglasses come taking care of them when they are not being used.
The best way to keep your sunglasses safe is to use a sunglasses case to protect them.
Sunglasses come in different shapes and sizes, so sunglasses cases also have varying designs to store them.
Some emphasise form over function, and others are just plain impractical. Whichever sunglasses case you choose, make sure that it works for you.
For the best prices and a wide range of sunglasses cases, shop online on carorbis.com
The way you store your sunglasses when you are not wearing them determines how well the lens and frames of the sunglasses hold up over time.
· Use a hard case for your sunglasses. It should be the right size for the sunglasses. Use the case every time you take your sunglasses off.
· Get a backup sunglasses case in case the primary one gets lost or damaged.
· Place your sunglasses in the case with the lens pointing upwards. If the lens is placed downward, they may get scratched.
· Avoid leaving your sunglasses in their case in a hot area like the dashboard of a closed car. The heat may warp the frame permanently.
· Don’t place your sunglasses near areas where they might get wet. The water may cause corrosive damage to the lens and frames.
· Avoid placing the sunglasses in a backpack without the case. They might get crushed there.
Use your common sense to decide how you will store your sunglasses. If an option means that your sunglasses are in danger of being scratched or damaged, then avoid that choice.
Follow good habits for wearing and storing your sunglasses. If you use your sunglasses all the time during the day, a good habit will mean that your glasses last a long time without scratches or getting warped.
The best place to buy online is at carorbis.com. Start shopping now.