- Colour – Grey
- Material – Plastic
- Voltage – 12 Volts
- Item Dimensions LxWxH – 18 x 10 x 11 Centimeters
Showing all 7 results
Get Noticed on the Road With Bosch Horns- Upgrade Your Ride With Carorbis
Bosch horns are used on cars, SUVs, trucks and bikes as a warning signal to alert other drivers, pedestrians, and cyclists of the vehicle's presence. They are typically used to signal the intention to turn or change lanes, to warn of an imminent collision, or to alert others of a dangerous situation on the road. Additionally, horns can be used to express frustration or impatience in heavy traffic or when someone is blocking the road. Horns are an essential safety feature on vehicles and help to prevent accidents and promote safe driving.
Reasons Why You Should Install a Bosch Horn on Your Vehicle
Bosch horns are used to alert other motorists and pedestrians of the vehicle's presence. Almost every vehicle comes with a factory-fitted horn but you should consider installing a Bosch horn on your car, SUV or bike. The main advantages of using a Bosch horn include:
Overall, the horn is an important safety feature on vehicles and it helps to increase awareness and promote safer road conditions.
Shop online on Carorbis for a wide variety of Bosch horns for cars and Bosch horns for bikes. Prices range from Rs.200-Rs.600 depending on the specifications and models. Search for different types of products such as Bosch air horns, Bosch impact horns, Bosch windtone horns and Bosch dual horns.
Bosch is a trusted and reputable brand in the automotive industry, and Bosch horns are known for their good acoustic properties, durability, reliability, and high quality. Bosch automotive horns are designed to meet or exceed the OEM specifications for many cars,SUVs, trucks and bikes. They are extensively tested to ensure they conform to a wide range of standards for motor vehicles. Additionally, Bosch offers a wide range of horn options, including different sizes and styles, so customers can find the perfect horn for their specific vehicle and needs.
Start shopping for Bosch horn online at Carorbis.com for the best deals and express delivery to your doorstep.
How to Connect Bosch Relay to Horn?
Connecting a Bosch relay to a horn is a simple process that can be done with a few basic tools in the comfort of your home garage.No need to enlist the services of a mechanic which will incur additional expenses for you. Here are simple steps on how to install Bosch horn on your car:
- Locate the horn and the relay: The horn is typically located near the front of the vehicle, while the relay will be located in the engine compartment.
- Identify the terminals on the relay: Bosch relays typically have four terminals. The two large terminals are the coil terminals, and the two small terminals are the switch terminals.
- Disconnect the battery to prevent electric shocks. Connect the Bosch horn to the switch terminals on the relay, either by using the wire connectors that came with the horn or by soldering the wires together using a soldering iron.
- Connect the power wire (usually a red or yellow wire) to one of the large terminals on the relay. Connect the ground wire (usually a black or brown wire) to the other large terminal on the relay.
- Test the horn: Turn on the ignition and press the horn button to test that the horn is working properly.
- Check the wiring again and ensure all the connections are tight and secure.
Note: Refer to the wiring diagram (it can be found in the vehicle manual or search for it online) of your specific car model. Ensure to follow the safety guidelines and regulations of your country when working on your car's electrical system. Some states in India may outlaw the use of loud horns.
End Your Search for ‘Bosch Horns Near Me’ With Carorbis
Choosing Carorbis for your Bosch horn purchase can offer several benefits, such as:
Convenience: Carorbis offers a wide range of Bosch horns, so you can easily find the perfect horn for your specific vehicle and needs. Plus, you can buy it online without leaving your home.
Price comparison: Shopping online on Carorbis allows you to easily compare prices, helping you find the best deal. You can find affordable products on our website. For example, the Bosch horn price list in India starts from Rs.200.
Variety: Carorbis has a wider selection of products than brick-and-mortar stores.
Easy returns: Carorbis has an easy return policy, which can give you peace of mind when purchasing a product. If you are not satisfied with the product, just apply for a hassle-free refund/return within 10 days of delivery.
Delivery: Carorbis offers express delivery options, so you don't have to worry about the transportation of purchases. Products are shipped to your doorstep in 3-5 business days.